The library of APS College Of Pharmacy is an integral part of the Institute since its establishment in order to cater the academic requirement of the students and faculty members. The library at APS College Of Pharmacy acts as an Integrated Knowledge Resource Centre enriched with good number of books, periodicals, references, national and international journals covering all aspects of academic studies and research materials. It has thousands printed books, journals, magazines, newspapers, CD-ROMs and e-books from different publishers. In the Library, the readers are offered an e-zone to help them search e-journals and other e-resources.
The students can easily access the well maintained and spacious reading room stocked with the latest reference books and textbooks on different subjects. The library is kept open during the recess period. The library time is maintained beyond the college hours to help the students to access the library facilities.
Library Rules :
1. Two books will be issued to the members for 15 days. Special rules apply for items in HIGH-USE categories.
2. Physical condition of the book should be checked while issuimg out.
3. Mutilation of pages if found should be brought to the notice of the circulation in charge.
4. Members will be responsible for any damage to the books or any other property belonging to the library and shall be required to pay the penalty imposed upon them the librarian.
5. Underlining, marking, folding of pages etc. in thebooks is strictly prohibited.
6. In case of loss of books the borrower he/she shall replace the book with the same edition or the latest edition.
7. If the replacement is not done within 15 days the defaulter will be charged three times the cost of books.
8. Members should not be allowed to borrow books on the card of another member and book issued to one student will not be transferred or delivered to another student.
9. No document shall be returned on the day of issue. Certain documents are intended to be used only the library premises. These include Reference books, Periodicals, Magazines etc.
10. All kind of personal belongings except notebooks should be kept in the property counter at the entrance. Every members to enter the library should sign the Register.
11. Conversation and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library.
12. All readers are required to maintain discipline in the library.
13. Library furniture, fitting or equipment must not be missused or their arrangement altered.
14. Members processing on long training should return the books that are borrowed.